V4.9.2.400 Beta my Impressions

It's really crying: If you change something in the Favorites Manager, then it takes a long time to build up again. And again a handle in the toilet. And that has nothing to do with clearing the cache, or if I have a lot of extensions, for I have little in MX.

Again - I can confirm - extensions sync doesn't work at all!

Mx devs  are well aware of this problem and nevertheless they release this build to all! This issue has been reported several times in our internal forum :twisted:- and nothing.

Problem with ABP icon also still occurs!

Issue with update site icons also is still unfixed...

It's ridiculous!

I start again with a clean uninstall now. OK the extensions have not come back, but I know my favorites.

I do not give up, it's just my favorite browser. I will also shortly before the Clean Install "* .mx addons" store previously. 

ok, now I have secured my Extensions and renamed and now I can do Clean DeInstall without end, ha.

And after Clean Install it works faster withe the Favorite Manager. Now I am very happy again, BugMiss & BugSir .

Just as my extension with MX Passport did not come back you always have to focus on making other errors. MX always manages an atmosphere of creative improvisation. It's always like Eve in paradise with her apple. :)) :titter:

I have reduced my favorites from about 3000 to about 1000 items, and once I'm honest: Why you need so many? So now the Favorite Manager works without jerking.

Archived