Can't login to extension.maxthon.com

I need to upload a new version of our extension to extension.maxthon.com, mainly because our logo has changed.  However, I can't seem to login.  Every time I try, I get:

Sorry, invalid account or password. Please enter again.

I tried the "Forgot password?" link, and was able to reset the password and use it to login successfully to my.maxthon.cn.  However, it won't let me use the new password to login to extension.maxthon.com (same error message).

I'm hoping someone can help me get in, because I need to upload a new version of our extension with our new logo ASAP.  I tried emailing help@maxthon.com, but they haven't been much help so far.  Thanks.

I'd wait a little and try later/next day.

There were some reports of things not working properly when updating extensions, it may be related to this as well. Hopefully will get sorted soon.

I just tried logging in as well and i'm getting errors as well.

6 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Currently maxthon.com and maxthon.cn are using different account system. Please login extension.maxthon.cn to upload your extension.

"Currently" meaning since the past week or two? As that's how long it seems to have been going on for?
Why wasn't there a notification about this?
How long till international users can access the english site to upload extensions?
Why isn't the site based on the same backend and localised for different languages?

Hopefully this "downtime" means something is happening to fix/update the extensions site. Surely needs some TLC!

I managed to login to extension.maxthon.cn.  Since I can't read most of the site, it's hard to tell, but I think I've found the spot where I can upload a new version.  However, it's not working.  After I select the file, nothing happens.

Worse yet, it appears to have blown away the old version on the site, so the extension isn't installable right now.

Is there a size limit?  The new file (12606KB) is bigger than the old file (10421KB).

11 hours ago, 16554937 said:

I managed to login to extension.maxthon.cn.  Since I can't read most of the site, it's hard to tell, but I think I've found the spot where I can upload a new version.  However, it's not working.  After I select the file, nothing happens.

Worse yet, it appears to have blown away the old version on the site, so the extension isn't installable right now.

Is there a size limit?  The new file (12606KB) is bigger than the old file (10421KB).

Would you please tell me your Maxthon account ?

11 hours ago, 16554937 said:

And the size limit is under 20M

15 hours ago, 7twenty said:

"Currently" meaning since the past week or two? As that's how long it seems to have been going on for?
Why wasn't there a notification about this?
How long till international users can access the english site to upload extensions?
Why isn't the site based on the same backend and localised for different languages?

Hopefully this "downtime" means something is happening to fix/update the extensions site. Surely needs some TLC!

Actually most people both can login maxthon.cn and maxthon.com. We will check why he can't login maxthon.com

43 minutes ago, PHYR said:

I haven't been able to access the extension site all weekend, seems fine now though...

Access or login?

1 hour ago, BugMiss006 said:

Actually most people both can login maxthon.cn and maxthon.com. We will check why he can't login maxthon.com

Good news. But at least 3 people (the OP, A.S and myself) seem to be unable to login from the .com site.

I also sent a feedback email and surprisingly received a reply. Have since replied and will wait to see what the outcome is.

2 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Access or login?

Good news. But at least 3 people (the OP, A.S and myself) seem to be unable to login from the .com site.

I also sent a feedback email and surprisingly received a reply. Have since replied and will wait to see what the outcome is.

I was logged in when I opened the extension site, so I logged out and was unable to log back in