"V4.9.2.300 Beta" first critic

So far all good, but after the clean uninstall and reinstall my extensions were no longer there and they were also not synchronized. I had to search all together again. Thus, at the sidebar now no longer the Site Search. But everything else is good, again the search box there. Thank you very much.

I don't know what is happening on your side, but here all my browser data, extensions, skynote  were synced successfully after installing the latest beta version. Yeah, the search box is back it is working fine:) We will see more improvements in future versions.

Alas, if something happens in the way with a browser: I put intuitively always everything again so forth, as I just need. What has not been used more often one does not need. Often you have a mega-collection and little you really used often :D :titter:

7 minutes ago, BugSir007 said:

I don't know what is happening on your side, but here all my browser data, extensions, skynote  were synced successfully after installing the latest beta version. Yeah, the search box is back it is working fine:) We will see more improvements in future versions.

@PHYR also reported this issue (problems with extension sync) in our internal forum...

Since MX 4.9 I can play Facebook games without crash. in 4.8 I always then taken yandex browser. With new 4.9 I now half day played Criminal Case no crash, super. Today again on all devices Tablet, PC and mobile phone only to Maxthon. Cheers, bustle, joy, peace, pancakes. Quite excited, as we say in Germany.

__ And Zurobara, Clean deinstalled ?

As Yandex users I am very satisfied with this MX. I Love his bookmarks organization, and of course the cloud. What could be even better now? Sometimes it is said he had too little extensions, but you can make up for with using bookmarklets.

"Paste and Search" in the search box does not work. OK, if one knows that, you are there in the main bar. Even if you mark something in the text and goes on looking it is not transmitted in the search box, so that you may then change the search engine with the search term. That's not even the 4.8.2000. I had already addressed.

13 minutes ago, Chantao said:

"Paste and Search" in the search box does not work. OK, if one knows that, you are there in the main bar. Even if you mark something in the text and goes on looking it is not transmitted in the search box, so that you may then change the search engine with the search term. That's not even the 4.8.2000. I had already addressed.

Yup, can confirm this also.

But I've managed the handling without search box quite well because I hide it from flat. If that is all, so what? The trend is anyway the Omnibox. 

And this brilliant search engine switchover do you have  at Yandex / Chrome only with the Extension Context Search and MX without addon or extension.

@BugSir005, He is and remains the only and true with more advantages than disadvantages

To add to this list, the browser seems slower/lagging. Opening web pages and new tabs takes a slight more time. Also, a lot of websites that I had custom filters in ADP don't work the same as before. I haven't edited or made any changes to the filters since upgrading so l don't know why. And some websites don't work even without any custom filters. Addictinggames.com doesn't work well [see attached images] and also in retro mode that site doesn\t work. 

I attached an image of my Facebook. Notice the search bar is empty, and the notifications, messages, and friend requests tabs also show up blank

Lastly, please add back the ability to mute sounds

fb3.jpg

AG.jpg

21 minutes ago, 7twenty said:

addictinggames.com works fine here. Follow this guide and you should find the issue.

There is a speaker icon on the tab when audio is playing on a tab. Click that and it will mute

Hello, thanks for the guide!
I'm so sorry, I didn't notice that the icon moved. I was used to it being on the bottom beside the ADP button. Thanks!

Archived