Max 4.9 speed dial issues

klesk

Hello,
Speed dial is working but its slow. When you open a new one it takes more seconds then in 4.4.x ver. to load completely.
Next thing is scroll to next speed dial window, you need to click first somewhere and then scroll to get next window with dials.
I remove previous Maxthon before installation of latest ver.
Tom

33 minutes ago, klesk said:

Hello,
Speed dial is working but its slow. When you open a new one it takes more seconds then in 4.4.x ver. to load completely.
Next thing is scroll to next speed dial window, you need to click first somewhere and then scroll to get next window with dials.
I remove previous Maxthon before installation of latest ver.
Tom

I can confirm your issue. Happened to me also.
For a while I found a workaround but it doesn't work anymore.
However you can try to disable Mouse gestures in Maxthon settings.

i had to use IE to add this topic in Maxthon i am unable add new topic :D

Switch your UA to default one (uncheck/ untick  Customize UserAgent string " in Maxthon settings under Advanced Tab

Trying to update again and it still does not load at least one picture for a site. This time it's konachan.com In the end it loaded a picture of "site unavailable". Could it be, that pictures are done by server and they do not have access to konachan.com?

17 minutes ago, Simbiat said:

Trying to update again and it still does not load at least one picture for a site. This time it's konachan.com In the end it loaded a picture of "site unavailable". Could it be, that pictures are done by server and they do not have access to konachan.com?

Yeah there are huge problems with broken thumbnails in New Tab.
Devs know about these issues and still investigate what's caused these problems.

However thumb for website you mentioned works for me just fine.

MaxthonSnap20160228212345.png

20 hours ago, m▲gg said:

Yeah there are huge problems with broken thumbnails in New Tab.
Devs know about these issues and still investigate what's caused these problems.

However thumb for website you mentioned works for me just fine.

well on preious tries to update different sites failed to get proper thumbnails. probably not related to specific site, then

Archived