Flash X floatbar

PvW

This is not a complete solution:

1 / You can have the original archaic flash (15.x.x....) with float bar

or

2 / The current flash (20.0.0.xxx) after manually replacing the appropriate .dll, but without float bar.

? ? ? ? ?

Is there any solution that best foatbar independent ...

This is why I still have version 4.4.8.1000, where this is not the problem.

3 hours ago, PvW said:

This is not a complete solution:

1 / You can have the original archaic flash (15.x.x....) with float bar

or

2 / The current flash (20.0.0.xxx) after manually replacing the appropriate .dll, but without float bar.

? ? ? ? ?

Is there any solution that best foatbar independent ...

This is why I still have version 4.4.8.1000, where this is not the problem.

Actually the float bar works fine on 4.9(it even allows multiple float bar windows, something 4.4.8 did not), please check that the video is a flash video. Float bar does not work on html5 vids.

Here is an example of float bar working on Youtube using Youtube Center extension to allow youtube to use flash and multiple popups

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

OK, this is all right, but I thing this Float Bar:

Prelude: "The "Video Float Bar" is not working, if you use my solution. Apparently the "Video Float Bar" is connected to the pepflashplayer.dll and as a result of replacing this with flash player dll it's gone." - from http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18516-pepflashplayer-webcamwebcamsoftware/&_fromLogin=1 

2 hours ago, PvW said:

OK, this is all right, but I thing this Float Bar:

Prelude: "The "Video Float Bar" is not working, if you use my solution. Apparently the "Video Float Bar" is connected to the pepflashplayer.dll and as a result of replacing this with flash player dll it's gone." - from http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18516-pepflashplayer-webcamwebcamsoftware/&_fromLogin=1 

Dude, I show you images of both the float bar and multiple vids playing in separate windows, so whats your problem?

2 hours ago, PvW said:

I apologize to all and thanks for the replies. It was my stupid mistake, I copied the plugin version of NPAPI as 4.4.8 instead of version PPAPI. OuuOuu.

things are a little complicated at the moment with 2 different maxthon versions (4.4 and 4.9) ....

sigmax2.png

Archived