V4.9.1.100 Beta and the joy over very quickly

Chantao

4 minutes ago, Chantao said:

Ich schaue immer ersten morgen Maxthon-Releases und Beta-Versionen und großer Freude V4.9.1.100 Beta; und gleich zu Beginn: LastPass macht alles andere nur nicht mein Wille. Und wieder deinstallieren.

Use english on Forum, please.

Schreiben Sie in English hier, bitte.

2 hours ago, -ody- said:

Leider ist mein deutsch so weit... In english : still no luck with lastpass and max 4.9.1.100...

I don't use lastpass so can't test it on my side. :(

Sorry, writing in German, used Google Translate and picked the german text :D Well -ody- LastPass and Favorites organzisation: my big issues. If you get used to something, it's hard to part with it.

mx4.9.0.3000-rc could very well LastPass only had problems with Bookmarks Manager, the Beta can now bookmarks but problems again with LastPass.

12 hours ago, Chantao said:

I always look first morning Maxthon releases and beta versions and great joy V4.9.1.100 Beta; and right at the beginning: LastPass makes everything else just not my will. And again uninstall.

Did you try manualy update LP extension to this version http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=1721?

5 hours ago, QIK5L said:

Das ist der link für LastPass 4.1.1 für Maxthon von Ihrer website - https://lastpass.com/lpmaxthon.mxaddon

Bei mir läuft es ohne Probleme auf Maxthon V4.9.1.100.

Well, I know Link to LP addon, thank you very much, I want to do? For me it just does not work.

But, now I have uninstalled and reinstalled LastPass (in only 4.9 worked not properly) and will now continue testing 4.9.1)

-----------------

No, sorry, but I can not: Gmail account does not autofill with LastPass   and not to by reloading app. And just Google I need constantly. Always enter by hand, which I do not enjoy. I wonder now that Maxthon has created so many versions of 4.9, but it just does not. I've tested all browsers, Opera, Vivaldi, Mozilla, Chrome and many more. I remained at Yandex, because all the others have vises that are repeated in each version. I was really once convinced of Maxthon.

23 hours ago, Chantao said:

Well, I know Link to LP addon, thank you very much, I want to do? For me it just does not work.

But, now I have uninstalled and reinstalled LastPass (in only 4.9 worked not properly) and will now continue testing 4.9.1)

-----------------

No, sorry, but I can not: Gmail account does not autofill with LastPass   and not to by reloading app. And just Google I need constantly. Always enter by hand, which I do not enjoy. I wonder now that Maxthon has created so many versions of 4.9, but it just does not. I've tested all browsers, Opera, Vivaldi, Mozilla, Chrome and many more. I remained at Yandex, because all the others have vises that are repeated in each version. I was really once convinced of Maxthon.

I just tested here on my side. With v 4.9.1.100 Gmail is auto filled when i click the "auto fill" button in Lastpass page. You may need to try again.

By "mx4.4.8.1000" it does not always work immediately, then you refresh page and then LastPass shows up in the height of the Favorites bar LastPass options, then you can click there autofill. but with MX 4.4.9.1 I can click so much as I want, nothing happens at the login Gmail etc. Everywhere else it works just not in Google and Google I need very often. 

Archived