Maxthon Beta and Dual Monitors

Hi all. I tried the new version 4.9 beta and I am having issues with using it on a second monitor. It seems to work normal on the main monitor but when I open it on my second monitor it is giving me issues. The main issue is using the Maximize and Restore button in the upper left hand corner of the browser. When I try to maximize the browser it disappears and goes to the task bar of monitor 1. Once there, it is almost impossible to get the browser to display again. I am using Windows 7 64 bit for my OS. I do not have this issue with version 4.4.8.1000. I keep trying the new Betas as they come out but that same bug reappears each time. I have to keep reverting back to the last stable version. Has anybody else seen this behavior? It appears to be a bug when using Maxthon Beta on a dual monitor system. Like I said, it works normally on the first monitor but does not on the second. The second monitor is the one I use for all my browsers. Any input would be appreciated. 

I am trying to use version  V4.9.1.100 Beta  but since I keep having the problem I have reverted back to the old version so I can at least use the browser. I have been using Maxthon since the beginning of time and this is probably the first time I ran into a major issue with a new version. I always wait until the next update comes out and then I try it again to see if the problem is resolved. If you have any ideas on settings or what ever to fix the dual monitor problem in version V4.9.1.100 Beta   that would be great. 

Since we own a Computer Repair business we have been recommending and installing Maxthon on almost all of our clients machines (over 3000). I have had 3 other customers who tried the Beta version   V4.9.1.100  complain about the same issue I desrcibed above. When it is run on the second monitor the Maximize/Restore button in the upper righ corner does not work. It simply makes the browser disappear and it cannot be maximized again. Also I have noticed it will not play Windows Media.

Archived