4.9.0.3000 RC My Questions

Chantao

I do not want to reset to default , because then all my 100 Search Engine are away, but just when I want to delete a single. Or add one. But THX a lot, Lybster, I have found the settings. :)

It's just not as nice to open a new tab, choose to search with which search engine and then search concept. I find it laborious , But can get used to at all. The Developer have their reasons.

7 hours ago, Chantao said:

I do not want to reset to default , because then all my 100 Search Engine are away, but just when I want to delete a single. Or add one. But THX a lot, Lybster, I have found the settings. :)

It's just not as nice to open a new tab, choose to search with which search engine and then search concept. I find it laborious , But can get used to at all. The Developer have their reasons.

You don't need a separate search box to choose your search engine on the fly.  In a New Tab, click on the dropdown arrow at the right end of the name of your search current search engine.  It presents a list of all your selected search engines.  You edit the list by deleting or adding search engines in the Search Engine Management page.  You can also choose your default search engine.

<<SL>>

:top:   I always say it's a matter of handling. OK, I have now decided to test the 9.3000 longer. Some familiar Extensions do not work, for example: auto-zoom, but I can handle. For now works LastPass, and that's important to me. I was already planning to produce my own extensions, but I have no stamina, although I have an insight into how it is done. Waiting prefer that a developer it does. , :titter: :titter: 

-----

Ahhh, the same tag when I enter any search, I can then switch the machine. Now I'm pretty much convinced of the 3000.

*the-VERY-thickness-thumbs-UP*-Smily :top:

-------------------

but often Favorites manager has no function. :(

Archived