QUICK ACCESS INFO MISSING

maks_s

This issue appeared after I've installed last beta Mx 4.9.2600.

Nothing changed even after I've reinstalled Mx 4.9.2600 from scratch (with AppData cleanup). The continuous animation on all QuickAccess pages instead of finally getting the thumbnails, only a couple of thumbnails have been rendered successfully, as you can see.

Снимок.PNG

51 minutes ago, ddoe said:

I have a similar problem. 

Windows 10 and Maxthon 4.9.0.2600 (clean install, clean browsing data)

Yes, seem it is most bad beta ever. Another problems with auto-refreshing of just opened new tab - in this moment I am already typing URL and the page just reloads itself and address bar becomes empty and without input focus... (

2 hours ago, maks_s said:

Yes, seem it is most bad beta ever. Another problems with auto-refreshing of just opened new tab - in this moment I am already typing URL and the page just reloads itself and address bar becomes empty and without input focus... (

yes, I have problem with page reloads too.

6 hours ago, maks_s said:

This is actually a very good beta for most people, me included, no idea why you are having problems.

7 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Hi guys,

Have you tried the beta version to see if it can work.

I can't reproduce this issue with both installation and beta version though.

Hi BugSir007 ! Here is a video i have captured with reproduced both issues with thumbnails (from start) and reproducing of new tab refreshing (success at 0:50). Hope it helps.

[WinPC_Followup]_Thumbnails_of_Quick_Access_issue_-_General_Discussion_-_Maxthon_Community_-_Maxthon_Cloud_Browser_(beta)_4.9.0.2600_13.01.2016_14_30_31.mp4

On 13. 1. 2016, maks_s said:

Hi BugSir007 ! Here is a video i have captured with reproduced both issues with thumbnails (from start) and reproducing of new tab refreshing (success at 0:50). Hope it helps.

[WinPC_Followup]_Thumbnails_of_Quick_Access_issue_-_General_Discussion_-_Maxthon_Community_-_Maxthon_Cloud_Browser_(beta)_4.9.0.2600_13.01.2016_14_30_31.mp4

New tab refreshing (video at 0:50) ... I have same problem.

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Not in my clean install.  Have to leave it in Website Title for it to work.

It only happens with this account, other accounts are fine.

Edit: I deleted all the tiles that didn't show properly( which were mostly in the last 3 or 4 pages of QA) and now QA is fine on all accounts

• 3 weeks later...

For the last couple of months or so, the quick access area will randomly change or reset page one and I will have to go through and add my websites all over again. But this evening, not only is all of my saved information missing from page one, but the other eight pages have been completely deleted as well. What I once considered an annoying occasional inconvenience, has now become a major problem and loss of data and information, and I am beyond ticked off. Syncing my information doesn't fix the problem either, today or any other time. I would really like someone to fix this as soon as possible please, or tell me how to do it myself. 

41 minutes ago, WonderWoman said:

For the last couple of months or so, the quick access area will randomly change or reset page one and I will have to go through and add my websites all over again. But this evening, not only is all of my saved information missing from page one, but the other eight pages have been completely deleted as well. What I once considered an annoying occasional inconvenience, has now become a major problem and loss of data and information, and I am beyond ticked off. Syncing my information doesn't fix the problem either, today or any other time. I would really like someone to fix this as soon as possible please, or tell me how to do it myself. 

Merged with an existing thread. You may want to read the above.

did you perform a clean isntall and what maxthon version do you use ?

sigmax2.png

Archived