Maxthon theme suggestion

I just want the titlebar to have color based upon the wallpaper as other Windows programs have.  Changing skin color radically changes the theme. Use of dark color makes searchbar dark too. Also there is no difference when Maxthon window in in foreground or background. This behavior is different from previous version's theme.

Screenshot (405).png

Screenshot (406).png

2 hours ago, Tasty Monkey said:

I just want the titlebar to have color based upon the wallpaper as other Windows programs have.  Changing skin color radically changes the theme. Use of dark color makes searchbar dark too. Also there is no difference when Maxthon window in in foreground or background. This behavior is different from previous version's theme.

Screenshot (405).png

Screenshot (406).png

You can load the same walpaper image you use for Windows into Maxthon as its theme.  Just use the Skin Center and click Select Image button in the center (red outline below)

SkinCenter_MaxthonSnap20160206035101.thu

<<SL>>

4 hours ago, Tasty Monkey said:

There are two things which bother me about the default theme of Maxthon.

1. Empty space before 1st tab. Please remove it.
  2. In previous Maxthon versions, the theme supported Windows aero colors. But now the theme is only blue in color.

you should be able to lift the theme from earlier versions and add it to 4.9 - search and there are posts how to do it

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Archived