Unsuspecting thing

Hi,

while I was on the internet,I was faced with an unwanted thing....it forced me to download a software updater for Google Chrome....that stinks....can't that pop up just go away forever and leave me alone.

thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

10 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

while I was on the internet,I was faced with an unwanted thing....it forced me to download a software updater for Google Chrome....that stinks....can't that pop up just go away forever and leave me alone.

thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

What is the site you were visiting? You could use ABP block pop-up function to block all popups from that particular website:)

Archived