[WinPC Resolved] Maxthon 4.9.0.2900 Window behavior

remoss

I reported this before but not solved yet. When i drag the top of the window to the top of the screen, Maxthon's window will expand to the top and bottom of the screen.

When i close and start Maxthon up again, the Maxthon window is back to the previous size, so not behaving the way windows should do generally.

Any ideas when this behavior will be standard like most Windows programs do?

Hi,

I just followed your description Maxthon seems to behave like other programs: Under windows 7 when i drag the top of the window to the top of the screen, Maxthon's window will expand to the top and bottom of the screen and Maxthon is openning in full screen when i start it again. Am i missing something?

What version are you running? if not the latest, update to the most recent and see if that helps.

4 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Am i missing something?

Seems he is saying that it won't save the last size after a restart. Maxthon is maximised, then after a restart it goes back to windowed mode.

The "problem" is when Maxthon is maximized VERTICAL, then after a restart of Maxthon, the window isn't maximized vertically anymore.

Other modes give the same problem, so when i drag the Maxthon window to the left or right  of the screen Maxthon will re-size to half the screen (on the left or right of the screen) and that isn't saved also.

Dragging the NON-maximized window to another position is saved though. Also If Maxthon is totally maximized (full screen) then it's oke, after restart Maxthon will maximize again.

EDIT:  using 4.9.0.3000 now, same problem. Btw OS is Windows 10.

2 hours ago, remoss said:

The "problem" is when Maxthon is maximized VERTICAL, then after a restart of Maxthon, the window isn't maximized vertically anymore.

Other modes give the same problem, so when i drag the Maxthon window to the left or right  of the screen Maxthon will re-size to half the screen (on the left or right of the screen) and that isn't saved also.

Dragging the NON-maximized window to another position is saved though. Also If Maxthon is totally maximized (full screen) then it's oke, after restart Maxthon will maximize again.

EDIT:  using 4.9.0.3000 now, same problem. Btw OS is Windows 10.

Confirmed some behaviours here: Dragging the Maxthon window to the left or right  of the screen Maxthon will re-size to half the screen (on the left or right of the screen) but it is not saved. However, dragging the browser vertically expands the browser to maximised mode, same as other programs...

On 3-2-2016 19:12:32, remoss said:

When i drag the top of the window to the top of the screen, Maxthon's window will expand to the top and bottom of the screen.

When i close and start Maxthon up again, the Maxthon window is back to the previous size, so not behaving the way windows should do generally.

So no, it does not remember the size.

Archived