mx4.9.0.2900-beta and still serious Errors

Chantao

I am pleased with the new version, I saw the changelog LastPass error has been eliminated. Well, if I boot up the browser, then you can still log directly via LastPass itself, with the extension, but a bit later stays there all white. With 8 everything works, only Flash keeps crashing as Facebook Games. 9 there seems to be working, but still not the LastPass. I am once again changed to Yandex browser that because almost every day has new  functions. Well Maxthon was several years my favorite browser, but it can not have many modern things. I have now tried all 9, always LastPass error, I do not like.

19 hours ago, Chantao said:

I am pleased with the new version, I saw the changelog LastPass error has been eliminated. Well, if I boot up the browser, then you can still log directly via LastPass itself, with the extension, but a bit later stays there all white. With 8 everything works, only Flash keeps crashing as Facebook Games. 9 there seems to be working, but still not the LastPass. I am once again changed to Yandex browser that because almost every day has new  functions. Well Maxthon was several years my favorite browser, but it can not have many modern things. I have now tried all 9, always LastPass error, I do not like.

Hi Chantao,

From your kind message i can see how much you are loyal to Maxthon.

The latest beta may still have some problems but we are working hard to make it much better. More stable and more user friendly.

The problem with Lastpass is still under investigation. Here on side we can still reproduce some issues when using lastpass (for example an Alert page that popps up when you click on lastpass extension). We will do our best to fix this issue ASAP.

Well, then you have to always have a little patience with the MX, he is willing to learn. He is an intelligent browser and has first figure out how you are working like, I've found. What bothers me, however, that there is no separate search box more. It is perhaps also a handling thing. I'm here with the 4.9.3000.

After less than an hour I've decided I sufficiently dislike the "modern" interface I'm going back to 4.4 & live with the other problem for a while. Hopefully someone will bring out a skin that returns borders. Why designers have to think what's good for a mobile phone is good for a laptop with a 17" screen is beyond me.

Archived