Access Denied....0-0

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue with Zippcast...as I entered it...it gave me an error saying "Access Denied"....what the heck is going on here....I thought Zippcast can load faster then this...could you please fix this issue....I have Maxthon version 4.4.8.1000 and it kept on giving me errors while entering Zippcast.Please fix the browser....please.

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

27 minutes ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue with Zippcast...as I entered it...it gave me an error saying "Access Denied"....what the heck is going on here....I thought Zippcast can load faster then this...could you please fix this issue....I have Maxthon version 4.4.8.1000 and it kept on giving me errors while entering Zippcast.Please fix the browser....please.

Again... website you mentioned works for me absolutely fine.

Check your extensions and ABP filters, please.

Bez tytułu.jpg

3 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

There is no problem for me in either 4.4.9.1000 or 4.9.0.2800.  And I have ABP enalbled.

I don't have any other sugggestions than Magg.

<<SL>>

On 1/25/2016 1:37:38, 14615246 said:

Hi,

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

Hi,

Try the portable version of v4.9.0.2800 and do not log in at first. Zippcast opens fine here.

8 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Thank you all so much.

And thank you so much for nothing. Did you get it fixed or are you still having a problem? If it's fixed, how did you fix it? That's the whole point of this forum, without the resolution this thread and any help you got from it is useless for others.

Archived