Bug: Maxthon 4.9.0.2700 stays always on top

5 minutes ago, arielfmdp said:

The program stays always on top. I always use Maxthon maximized, and when I need to access, for example, the toolbar, I can't. I have to minimize or restore Maxthon to see the windows toolbar.

Fixed already in 2800 version.

Please update your Maxthon.

11 hours ago, arielfmdp said:

The program stays always on top. I always use Maxthon maximized, and when I need to access, for example, the toolbar, I can't. I have to minimize or restore Maxthon to see the windows toolbar.

Hi,

Please try this version  http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18562-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902800-beta-released/

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, kwame6874 said:

I am using 4 9.2.100, and it still has this problem - Maxthon stays on top, so I have minimize it before I click on another program in the taskbar

strange...it work well in mine.

After you click the following maximize button, the tool bar, inclucing "magic fill", "resource sniffer" and so on, disappeared?

QQ截图20160506120840.jpg

1 hour ago, BugMiss006 said:

strange...it work well in mine.

After you click the following maximize button, the tool bar, inclucing "magic fill", "resource sniffer" and so on, disappeared?

QQ截图20160506120840.jpg

windows task bar disappears.

I have this issue at work (4.9.3.200 and windows 7), but I couldn't perform a clean install (no passport) so it may be linked to the remaining settings (4.8.4)

I don't have the issue at home windows 10 and 4.9.2.200 but clean install...

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, -ody- said:

windows task bar disappears.

I have this issue at work (4.9.3.200 and windows 7), but I couldn't perform a clean install (no passport) so it may be linked to the remaining settings (4.8.4)

I don't have the issue at home windows 10 and 4.9.2.200 but clean install...

oh, I see~~Thanks for your kind reply and confirm~:wink:

Archived