DeviantArt has glitched again

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue with DeviantArt.As I entered the website itself,it stop loading by scrolling down all by itself.I just can't take it anymore.Please just fix the website itself and please....no more bad self scrolling for the website itself please...leave the website as it was....please

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

4 minutes ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue with DeviantArt.As I entered the website itself,it stop loading by scrolling down all by itself.I just can't take it anymore.Please just fix the website itself and please....no more bad self scrolling for the website itself please...leave the website as it was....please

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

Deviantart works fine here.

Which Maxthon version do you use?

Do you have installed any extensions? Try to disable them.

Check also this website with disabled ABP.

Archived