Bug Fix Progress Vol.2

Priority                                           Problem Details                                     Browser version       Repaired browser          Status         

Minor                                      Certificate display issue                                               4.9.0.2300                4.9.0.2700               Fixed

Trivial                           Unable to use Print preview under French language            4.9.0.2300                 4.9.0.2600               Unsolved

Trivial                                       POLish localization caused my problems                  4.9.0.1800                 4.9.0.2600               Fixed

Trivial                                     Mouse wheel does not work in Google maps              4.9.0.2300                 4.9.0.2600               Fixed

Trivial                                     www.cbs.com does not render properly                       4.9.0.2600                 4.9.0.2600               Fixed

Trivial                                    Unable to use Edit and Show password in Magic fill     4.9.0.2600                                                Unsolved

Trivial                                    Bug in JavaScript audio.currentTime                            4.9.0.2600                 4.9.0.2700               Fixed

Trivial                                    Unable to display (auto)hidden task bar                           4.9.0.2600                 4.9.0.2800               Fixed

Links    

1 hour ago, -ody- said:

hidden windows taskbar not fixed yet :(

What's even odder, if I drag the bottom of the window until it "snaps" to the edge, and the window isn't completely maximised, I can move the cursor to the bottom of the page and the task bar displays as it should. Computers are crazy!

Edit: If you drag each side panel to left and right edge until they "snap", you can no longer activate the task bar. Drag either side one pixel and you can once again activate the task bar.

11 hours ago, PHYR said:

What's even odder, if I drag the bottom of the window until it "snaps" to the edge, and the window isn't completely maximised, I can move the cursor to the bottom of the page and the task bar displays as it should. Computers are crazy!

Edit: If you drag each side panel to left and right edge until they "snap", you can no longer activate the task bar. Drag either side one pixel and you can once again activate the task bar.

I tried this on Win7 and it's similar except for one thing i noticed, the taskbar isn't just not appearing.  I slide the window by the top to the right side until it snaps half-screen.  Then when I move the currsor to the bottom, the taskbar appears lBEHIND the Maxthon window.  It's the same if snapped to the left side.  So if it's full-screen, the Maxthon window is just conceling the taskbar.

<<SL>>

Archived