×

Give a tip

[WinPC Resolved] [WinPC Followup] Ryanair website, cannot access


marillo

Recommended Posts

Hi to all.

Since Ryanair web site was renewed, I cannot acces it anymore from Maxthon browser... nor ultra nor retro engine is working. is this an issue from ryanair or is it an issue from Maxthon (btw, is it happening to me only or to anyone else?)

If you need any more information about system (Win s**t 10), PC (dell inspiron) or whatever, please let me know

 

thanks and ciao

alex

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, marillo said:

Hi to all.

Since Ryanair web site was renewed, I cannot acces it anymore from Maxthon browser... nor ultra nor retro engine is working. is this an issue from ryanair or is it an issue from Maxthon (btw, is it happening to me only or to anyone else?)

If you need any more information about system (Win s**t 10), PC (dell inspiron) or whatever, please let me know

 

thanks and ciao

alex

What exactly Maxthon version are you using?

For me site you mentioned  works just fine.

Bez tytułu.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, marillo said:

TO me it's stuck here.. always.. 

Senza nome20160112122809.png

Try to log out from your Maxthon Passport and then try again this website (w/o log in to Mx Passport), please.

Check also these settings marked on my screenshot.

Bez tytułu.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, magg said:

Try to log out from your Maxthon Passport and then try again this website (w/o log in to Mx Passport), please.

logged out, and tried (disabling Adblocker as well), but no luck.. still stucked in that window, with rolling plane.

Re-logged into passport, again no luck :(

setting for contents (plugin and cookies) are like your ones

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, marillo said:

logged out, and tried (disabling Adblocker as well), but no luck.. still stucked in that window, with rolling plane.

Re-logged into passport, again no luck :(

Did you check these settings from my previous post?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, marillo said:

yes,  setting for contents (plugin and cookies) are like your ones

Ok then, download portable Maxthon version from here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18433-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902600-beta-released/ , unzip somewhere and try again. You don't have to even log in to your Passport.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, magg said:

Ok then, download portable Maxthon version from here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18433-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902600-beta-released/ , unzip somewhere and try again. You don't have to even log in to your Passport.

no luck, same rolling plane...

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

in v4.4.8.1000 removing the maxthon string from the custom User Agent allows the site to work.

So that is an option. But it's probably preferable to just use Retro mode, seeing as that setting is set for that site only. The UA change affects all sites. That said, removing the maxthon string probably fixes more problems than it solves, so probably not the worst thing to do.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryanair website works for me on Mx 4.4.8 with this custom UA

Quote

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 6.3; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/4.9.0.2500 Chrome/47.2526.0.106 Safari/537.36 OPR/36.0.2079.0 QupZilla/1.8.9

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see that little plane for half a second before the site loads completely with M4.9.0.2600 using this UA

Edit: disabling UA in advanced settings, the plane flies around the world but the page never loads...:p

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/4.9.0.2600 Chrome/47.2526.0.106 Safari/537.36 OPR/34.0.2036.25 QupZilla/1.8.9

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.