This needs to stop right now

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue....as I was about to search up the video I wanted to watch,YouTube ends up refreshing the page all by itself and the back arrow is gone.Can you guys please fix this browser please.

Thanks for reading

Warmly regards,

Ayla

Hi,

Glad to talk to you.

First , i would suggest to make sure you are running latest version released here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18433-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902600-beta-released/ .

Here i'm using the latest version and youtube is working fine and it is not causing any problem.

Please check if there is a crash file generate and send it to us.

Insert %temp% into the command line and press ‘Enter’. Locate a folder called ‘MaxthonCrashData, zip it and send it to us at help@maxthon.com with more details about how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

I would like to report a technical issue....as I was about to search up the video I wanted to watch,YouTube ends up refreshing the page all by itself and the back arrow is gone.Can you guys please fix this browser please.

Hi, Ayla —

I've had that happen once or twice, too.  Usually, when you see a page refresh apparently on its own, that means the page has crashed and Maxthon, rather than closing the tab, has refreshed it — but the back button is supposed to remain active.  When I've noticed the back button go gray and not work, I've found I can still navigate back to the previous page by right-clicking on an empty part of the page and using the "back" command from that context menu.  (I don't know if that always works, but it's worked for me on the couple of times I've noticed the "back" button go dark.)

On Sun Jan 10 2016 20:54:49 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard, BugSir007 said:

Hi,

Glad to talk to you.

First , i would suggest to make sure you are running latest version released here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18433-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902600-beta-released/ .

Here i'm using the latest version and youtube is working fine and it is not causing any problem.

Please check if there is a crash file generate and send it to us.

Insert %temp% into the command line and press ‘Enter’. Locate a folder called ‘MaxthonCrashData, zip it and send it to us at help@maxthon.com with more details about how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks.

Thanks....but,I already got that fixed.Hopefully,you'll be able to release the final release of it....and I know the beta version is a trial version...

Archived