Edited by -ody-
edited by -ody- : I did
Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

4 hours ago, joemax said:

I preferred :mdr: hehe

I don't know, I like this subdued version:

Love1965_MaxthonSnap20160110183416.thumb

It's also skinned as well as themed.

But I have a question for tony, Joemax, Wilser, etc.  Note my pointer to the transparency in the navbar and tabs.  This shows up in all of the built-in themes.  Where is it defined?  It is not present in the  default theme but appears in the others and does not appear to be 100% transparent but slightly diffuse.

I've been searching but can't seem to locate the code.  Anyone point me in the right direction???

<<SL>>

Well its not present in the default skin, but I imagine you've discovered that already. Its' applied with color in selector. It's also applied to status bar. Come to think of it, it's present even without adding color but selector adds a color by itself.

Edited by joemax
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, joemax said:

Well its not present in the default skin, but I imagine you've discovered that already. Its' applied with color in selector. It's also applied to status bar. Come to think of it, it's present even without adding color but selector adds a color by itself.

Thanks, Joemax, that gives me a target to explore further.

<<SL>>

14 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

I don't know, I like this subdued version:

Love1965_MaxthonSnap20160110183416.thumb

It's also skinned as well as themed.

But I have a question for tony, Joemax, Wilser, etc.  Note my pointer to the transparency in the navbar and tabs.  This shows up in all of the built-in themes.  Where is it defined?  It is not present in the  default theme but appears in the others and does not appear to be 100% transparent but slightly diffuse.

I've been searching but can't seem to locate the code.  Anyone point me in the right direction???

<<SL>>

its controlled by constants.css 

line - @const TOOLBAR_BG: #f5f5f5; controls the toolbar colour - not checked status bar but that probably uses the same constant - will let you check 

if you lift the variable - set_alpha(@c_tab_active_bg_temp, 55%) - from skin_c_light.css and add that then it alters the appearance

so line becomes - @const TOOLBAR_BG:set_alpha(@c_tab_active_bg_temp, 55%) ;

to adjust the transparency level play with the 55% figure

simple :p

• Like 1
Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit