Page Crashed

CrustyB

Lately I get this error a lot which I've never even seen before. I'll try loading a site, either new or that I've been to before. It either redirects a bunch of times and then crashes or it just crashes. The error page says:

Page Crashed

The page you were visiting has crashed. Please reload the page to try again.

"Switch engine" and "Reload this page" are the two options and neither work. Tried reinstalling the latest Maxthon and I still get it. Known browser bug or virus?

15 hours ago, CrustyB said:

Lately I get this error a lot which I've never even seen before. I'll try loading a site, either new or that I've been to before. It either redirects a bunch of times and then crashes or it just crashes. The error page says:

Page Crashed

The page you were visiting has crashed. Please reload the page to try again.

"Switch engine" and "Reload this page" are the two options and neither work. Tried reinstalling the latest Maxthon and I still get it. Known browser bug or virus?

Still having the same problem?

May we know the specific link of the page you are browsing?

I have exactly the same problem.  In fact, it is impossible for me to use Maxthon to visit YouTube, no matter what core or settings I try.

I have been a loyal Maxthon user and evangelist for many years, but this is a deal breaker for me!  It is especially terrible because the Maxthon Support people don't seem to take this bad problem very seriously.

(BTW- the rollingstone link above works fine for me, but many other pages do not.)

-k

On 1/2/2016 6:13:29, kkantor said:

I have exactly the same problem.  In fact, it is impossible for me to use Maxthon to visit YouTube, no matter what core or settings I try.

I have been a loyal Maxthon user and evangelist for many years, but this is a deal breaker for me!  It is especially terrible because the Maxthon Support people don't seem to take this bad problem very seriously.

(BTW- the rollingstone link above works fine for me, but many other pages do not.)

-k

Hi,

we do really take every problem seriously...However we can not confirm a problem we are not able to produce.

Please let us know what happens when you visit youtube, any screenshot to have a look? What about other browsers? Do they work fine with youtube?

Does the same problem occur if you visit youtube while your maxthon account is logged out? I suspect the problem could be due to your browser settings or your internet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived