LastPass Extension Completely Not Working

netvntrs

Hello,

With the new build 4.9.0.2400 beta LastPass after login does not work at all. Blank panel and/or panel freezes when clicked at start or half through progression. Need to deactivate then re-activate extension under Maxthon panel each time hoping it works.  Have to manually type info on every site. Is this a bug on beta version? 

1 hour ago, netvntrs said:

Hello,

With the new build 4.9.0.2400 beta LastPass after login does not work at all. Blank panel and/or panel freezes when clicked at start or half through progression. Need to deactivate then re-activate extension under Maxthon panel each time hoping it works.  Have to manually type info on every site. Is this a bug on beta version? 

I think that this extension needs an update.

Reviewing the comments http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=1721&category_id= it seems that this extension does not work for a long time.

Log in on the website, open side bar extension and then click on the blank page.

Edit: I would not say it is working as intended.,....Regardless of menu item, it opens in a new tab instead of within the extension window as I believe it should. Looks like something needs to be updated within the extension.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Archived