4.9.0.2400 Site icons are not refreshed

Dragoncho

Site icons on the favorites bar and in all favorites folders are not automatically retrieved (at least not shown) and the option to update them (no matter where you run it from) says that most of them are updated, but again, they are not shown. The only way I found to update a site icon is to use the option to replace the favorite with the current site, which works immediately. The problem appeared after uninstalling the previous 2200 version deleting all user settings.

I updated my site icons from the favorites menu in the sidebar with .2400 and for the most part they show on both side bar and upper favorites bar. Site icons are not synced and you need to update them when doing a clean install. You also have to disable the option to hide them on the favorites bar.

Clipboard08.jpg

Tried also from the sidebar after I read the corresponding thread, did not work again. Went back to 4.4.8.600 again with a clean install and so far it seems to work at around 40%.

... and... worked like a charm. Not only that, but if for some reason an icon is not displayed, it is automatically updated when you open the site, which does not happen at all on 4.9.0.2400.

Archived