Yoyoako Skin like Chrome for 4.9.x

SnowLeopard

I see that Yoyoako has adapted her Chrome skin to Mx 4.9.0.x and it's posted on the Chinese Forum here 

Yoyoako Skin [仿Chrome](增加支持4.9新版) - 皮肤设计 - 傲游社区
http://bbs.maxthon.cn/thread-354-1-1.html

I'd bring it here but I'm no longer logged into the Chinese Forum automatically and don't have an account there.

It would be interesting to see what she's done.

And some of you may be interested in trying the skin.

The notes indicate that it has to be installed manually ... meaning, I believe, you have to replace one or two normal files for it to work like when we replaced ui.dat in Mxx4's early days.

<<SL>>

• Like 1

I think I've been banned from the Chinese forum, I've been getting that 1-7 hour warning since I first visited from this forum. I can't access anything if I do/don't log in.

Which brings to mind why don't we have a Chinese link in this forum?

I can't access that link SL

Edited by joemax

3 hours ago, joemax said:

I think I've been banned from the Chinese forum, I've been getting that 1-7 hour warning since I first visited from this forum. I can't access anything if I do/don't log in.

Which brings to mind why don't we have a Chinese link in this forum?

I can't access that link SL

The link is in the old-forum.  Or you can bookmark it.  

The thing about automatically being logged in happened whenever I visited from the old forum to the Chinese Forum.  But since then they have also upgraded their forum over the last several months.  In the process they lost or dropped the auto-login.  This happened only when I cam from the old-forum while logged into it ... and my username and avatar were carried over.

Not so now.          

Oh the 1-7 time period happens to me too.  I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, USA and from 1-7 pm (which is 1-7 am China Standard Time) they seem to be in maintenance mode.  That seems a bit much for maintenance ... 

<<SL>>

Edited by SnowLeopard
Updating

7 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

I see that Yoyoako has adapted her Chrome skin to Mx 4.9.0.x and it's posted on the Chinese Forum here 

Yoyoako Skin [仿Chrome](增加支持4.9新版) - 皮肤设计 - 傲游社区
http://bbs.maxthon.cn/thread-354-1-1.html

I'd bring it here but I'm no longer logged into the Chinese Forum automatically and don't have an account there.

It would be interesting to see what she's done.

And some of you may be interested in trying the skin.

The notes indicate that it has to be installed manually ... meaning, I believe, you have to replace one or two normal files for it to work like when we replaced ui.dat in Mxx4's early days.

<<SL>>

It's exactly as you thought.
It's just altered 0.dat.
So we have to wait for "official" skin support.

MaxthonSnap20151229020854.png

8 hours ago, magg said:

It's exactly as you thought.
It's just altered 0.dat.
So we have to wait for "official" skin support.

MaxthonSnap20151229020854.png

what else did you expect - its as skins started on MX4 - they either will or wont add skin support - its something that does not seem important to the devs

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Yoyoako said:

Yes 
4.9 skin not support the installation can only replace files manually 0.dat
0.dat can unpack and then modify the files in the main final can be packaged into 0.dat

Thank you for attention to China Forum

Thank you, Yoyoako.  I was aware of that and saw that you had done a 4.9 version on the China Forum, but I hesitated to just re-post here.

But some skin makers are beginning to post some of their 4.9 works.

I am waiting for *.mxskin file support to be implemented.  That will be so much easier fore switching skins and will remain whenever the browser is updated.

<<SL>>

Edited by SnowLeopard

10 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

Thank you, Yoyoako.  I was aware of that and saw that you had done a 4.9 version on the China Forum, but I hesitated to just re-post here.

But some skin makers are beginning to post some of their 4.9 works.

I am waiting for *.mxskin file support to be implemented.  That will be so much easier fore switching skins and will remain whenever the browser is updated.

<<SL>>

The official version will support
Wait for the official upgrade it

Edited by Yoyoako