4.9 is missing the system info in status bar

Dragoncho

4 minutes ago, -ody- said:

let's hope devs change their mind.... :(

the usual answer is if enough people ask for a feature they will think about adding it - so how many is "enough" - this is something that many want i suggest but for whatever reason its stated it will not return

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Thank you for your efforts. I just wanted to mention that the CPU and memory usage information is available in Task manager, so it is not crucial. However, the ability to see your public IP and sometimes the local IP is very important when you troubleshoot a problem - especially if you have to troubleshoot someone else's problem and he/she runs Maxthon - this makes it much easier. The option to see your download/upload speeds may be nice too, but when you have the Maxthon downloader, I don't think it's that important. If memory usage is needed, it would be nice to see the usage of Maxthon or of each tab, and not so much the free memory of the PC.

• 3 months later...
On Sun Apr 24 2016 06:04:59 GMT+0300 (FLE Daylight, sunilidtr said:

i will stop using Maxthon if this option will not resume. I am using Maxthon because of some good option like  status bar and Auto fill 

There are a lot of reasons to use Maxthon, as there are a lot of reasons to stop using it. Such changes have happened before, many people, including me, have thought of switching to another browser. However, many people are still using it, and I suggest you sleep over it and try to evaluate everything. This is your decision and nobody will take it away from you, whether there is a new version or not. I am trying to spend enough time to help and eliminate any problems that have been introduced into the new version and even make it better than the previous, which I am still using, btw. So, there is always another perspective. God bless you!

44 minutes ago, BGFun said:

Version 4.9.2.1 update, for some reason does not have the CPU, Memory or IP address functions on the bottom status bar. Bring them back please...

these features are missing in all 4.9 versions.. they may or may not come back.. see here fore more info : http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18351-49-is-missing-the-system-info-in-status-bar/

sigmax2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived