on zipppy share page get selected in gray?

ZeroX4

sooo after i upload file to zippy share and i wanna select its link whole page gets grayed out like its waiting for me to drag and drop another file or wtf?

i am able to SOMETIMES disable it by sliding mouse + spamming left mouse button with escape

but i dont know how it happens

all i need is just way to disable it

http://i.imgur.com/Vn8VZBL.pngVn8VZBL.png

7twenty

disabling extensions = no difference

it was ALWAYS LIKE THIS i use portable version and it ONLY happen on zippyshare 

i am ABLE TO SELECT  by double clicking near it but when ever i click once and hold and then move mouse cursor in any direction (only in that big field which have bookmark that say "LINKS" not the 1 above it which says "LINK")

that gray frame pops up

PHYR

what u said about installation just make no sens

if i made it yesterday and just adjust the visual appearance to my needs? well i did not but thats just strange conclusion after seeing only 1 screen

well below are my extensions disabled didnt make any change disabling them anyway

BTW i dont really need it to be fixed i just asked does any 1 know if it can i dont use zippy that much and im able to get links after upload anyway so no big deal

f978khE.png

24 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

PHYR

what u said about installation just make no sens

if i made it yesterday and just adjust the visual appearance to my needs? well i did not but thats just strange conclusion after seeing only 1 screen

well below are my extensions disabled didnt make any change disabling them anyway

BTW i dont really need it to be fixed i just asked does any 1 know if it can i dont use zippy that much and im able to get links after upload anyway so no big deal

Yeah, sorry, I've been responding to a bunch of people who are using the newest version of Maxthon(v4.9) and I thought that is what you were using. It is also the version I was using to test...You may want to give it a try by doing a clean installation of 4.9.0.2200.

Edit: Yeah, I get a little defensive when people have problems when I don't on the very same site....

Archived