tabs on multiple devices

I've searched the forum and I couldn't find anything related to Synchronize tabs on multiple devices.

I am using Maxthon on my laptop ,android phone and tablet and I am logged in with my Maxthon Passport.

But I can't open/ view/ continue the tabs that I've opened in other devices.

Every device has it's own history of opened tabs.

Is there any way to do that?

Thank you

Open a new tab, click the cloud tabs button in the top right. You should see a list of devices connected to your passport account and choose which you want to open in you current session.

Not 100% on that as I don't use passport, but looking at it the options that seems how it works.

Might have a chance to have a look later on.

On PC there is an option to open them all, on android you must select them individually.

Passport should discover each device once you log in to your account with that device. To view a list of devices select your avatar at upper left >  My devices

Clipboard04.jpg

When viewing cloud tabs you should see something similar to this on your device

Clipboard02.jpg

13 hours ago, joemax said:

On PC there is an option to open them all, on android you must select them individually.

Passport should discover each device once you log in to your account with that device. To view a list of devices select your avatar at upper left >  My devices

Clipboard04.jpg

When viewing cloud tabs you should see something similar to this on your device

Clipboard02.jpg

In the "Device management" I can see all my devices that are logged in but about this last picture you've sent :(I can't see this settings you showed me)567272f05c8bf_MaxthonCloudBrowserFastSec

When I click "Cloud Tabs" it opens a new window in browser/ a link to download MAXTHON for desktop or Android.

It makes no sense since I already have installed this browser on all my devices

6 hours ago, joemax said:

For android the Sync Tabs feature is available from the airplane icon in the address bar

Clipboard01.jpg

The Cloud Tabs option is found on any Quick Access page, simply click it to see synced tabs 

Clipboard02.jpg

When I click "Cloud Tabs " it shows this :

6 hours ago, joemax said:

For android the Sync Tabs feature is available from the airplane icon in the address bar

Clipboard01.jpg

The Cloud Tabs option is found on any Quick Access page, simply click it to see synced tabs 

Clipboard02.jpg

When I click on "cloud tabs" it is showing the first picture and then it tells me to download Maxthon again.

I can't see the menu you are showing.

Fără Nume20151217164915.png

Maxthon Cloud Browser   Fast & Secure Browsers   Download Maxthon Web Browser Free_20151217092252.png

Y

11 hours ago, 30436504 said:

When I click "Cloud Tabs " it shows this :

When I click on "cloud tabs" it is showing the first picture and then it tells me to download Maxthon again.

I can't see the menu you are showing.

You haven't done a clean install, I can tell by your image that your install is corrupt, please do a clean install, uninstall all including personal data. If you use an account, all personal data will be saved.

Sorry, I'm not even sure which version of Maxthon you are you using....

16 hours ago, joemax said:

Y

You haven't done a clean install, I can tell by your image that your install is corrupt, please do a clean install, uninstall all including personal data. If you use an account, all personal data will be saved.

Sorry, I'm not even sure which version of Maxthon you are you using....

On 12/18/2015, 3:22:11, 30436504 said:

I do remember having the same problem once but I can't remember what I did to fix it. It might have been fixed by clearing cookies or perhaps simply a reboot. Maybe sign out and sign back in. Sorry, I can't be of more help.

Edit: You might try deleting your devices from Maxthon Passport Devices and let Maxthon re-add them when you log in with each device.

Archived