Inbox by Google

elemes

Hi there.

My problem is, that Google's new Inbox in browser has some kind of a bug, which doesn't allow me to scroll when writing a new mail. It works fine in other browsers. Is there a possibility of fixing that?

It's just a minor inconvenience, but makes user experience little worse every time I'm writing an e-mail, and since I didn't find any related topic, I figured it's worth mentioning.

Thank you :) 

I can't replicate any issue.

Compose new message, typed up over one pages worth and the new email window then starts auto expanding till it hits full screen height, then a scroll bar shows. Any extra text can then be seen by scrolling?

Is that what you're issue is, just that you can't scroll?

17 hours ago, elemes said:

Hi there.

My problem is, that Google's new Inbox in browser has some kind of a bug, which doesn't allow me to scroll when writing a new mail. It works fine in other browsers. Is there a possibility of fixing that?

It's just a minor inconvenience, but makes user experience little worse every time I'm writing an e-mail, and since I didn't find any related topic, I figured it's worth mentioning.

Thank you :) 

Hi glad to talk to you.

Are you referring to gmail inbox? 

I tried severa times but i couldn't replicate the problem.  Maybe you can clear cookies and try again.

Archived