Deleted cookies?

Xahi4475

Since latest versions of Maxthon every time I restart Maxthon some cookies are already deleted. 

I didn't select automatic to delete data and delete cookies is always unchecked (I delete them time to time).

Now it's really annoying, I have to log in in many sites after restart of browser. Not only Maxthon forum but also some other forums.

Latest,  now every time I must log in to Gmail for Gmail Notifier extension. This wasn't until 3-4 days ago,

I must say some sites keep cookies like Twitter.

Why is this? Is it bug or someting in my system? Maybe it's me, no one mentioned this as I saw in search.

Thank you!

111.png

How can be skin reason for cookies? :D

And you can't say it's different skin. 

This window has nothing to do with skin. It's same window in any skin.

But OK, I try it. ;) 

Joemax: they are Actuan WIndow Manager icons. Very useful program for managing of windows. OK, I toggle it. I will show you results.

Edit: I toggled it even I deleted all cookies, restarted browser 4 times and cookies are deleted. What was weird is that Twitter cookie wasn't deleted even when I checked DELETE COOKIES.

Also I changed skin to default but still cookies are deleted.

Now I think I should uninstall fully Maxthon to delete all data and to make new fresh install. I'm afraid I lose all Quick Access favorites. I had similar issue. I try to backup QA file. 

Do you think I should install fresh Maxthon since no one else has this issue?

22 minutes ago, Xahi4475 said:

How can be skin reason for cookies? :D

And you can't say it's different skin. 

This window has nothing to do with skin. It's same window in any skin.

But OK, I try it. ;) 

Joemax: they are Actuan WIndow Manager icons. Very useful program for managing of windows. OK, I toggle it. I will show you results.

Edit: I toggled it even I deleted all cookies, restarted browser 4 times and cookies are deleted. What was weird is that Twitter cookie wasn't deleted even when I checked DELETE COOKIES.

Also I changed skin to default but still cookies are deleted.

Now I think I should uninstall fully Maxthon to delete all data and to make new fresh install. I'm afraid I lose all Quick Access favorites. I had similar issue. I try to backup QA file. 

Do you think I should install fresh Maxthon since no one else has this issue?

skins can do weird things, believe me ( I was not sure if those icons were related to a skin)

IMO you should perform a clean install and also take a look at this

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/10453-updated-user-agent/

sigmax2.png

Interesting thread, -Ody- but my OS is Windows Server 2003 (do not ask why). :D 

Maybe I can try Vista version of User Agent?!

I will perform now new fresh install and let see what happens. emotion-5.gif

Edit: OK I deleted everything with Rev Uninstaller and I installed new fresh install and now is like before. No more deleting cookies. Even better I didn't lose QA items. 

Thank you! :)

Archived