MX Nitro Has No Printer Support?

davey54

I assume this is the right place to post questions about the MX Nitro browser, which I just installed, selecting it because it's supposedly the fastest, most-stripped down browser available.

Perhaps one of the things that has been stripped out is printer support. I did the vanilla install of the 1.0.1.3000 version on a Windows 7 desktop. There is indeed a "print" option on the menu, and it does indeed open a print dialog, which indeed shows my printers. However, clicking the Print button, no matter what kind of page range options are selected does anything. No errors. No output. Nothing showing up on the printer queue. I open Notepad, or some other browser, or indeed any other program, and printing works just fine. I go back to MX Nitro and repeat the push on the print buttton. Nothing. Not a peep. No error. No output. No nothing. The window just closes like it thinks it's printed the page out. But there is no output to the printer.

So does MX Nitro actually support printing? If so, what are the magical incantations that must be performed prior to pressing the Print button?

Archived