Unable to sign in to google account

I can sign in to my Google accounts in every browser I have: firefox, waterfox, opera, ie, vivaldi, ice dragon, chrome. Except there's one missing: Maxthon. I just cannot sign in to Google accounts on Maxthon, no matter what. Anyone?

Try to disable ABP or switch Ultra to Retro.
And go in the settings of web content and disable Popup Blocker. This is the source of many problems.

On Sun Nov 15 2015 19:45:06 GMT+0800 (China Standard, Nordicwalker said:

I can sign in to my Google accounts in every browser I have: firefox, waterfox, opera, ie, vivaldi, ice dragon, chrome.

Except there's one missing: Maxthon. 

I just cannot sign in to Google accounts on Maxthon, no matter what.

Anyone?

Hi,

Still facing the same problem?

Please try to upgrade to the latest version of Maxthon http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/17794-maxthon-cloud-browser-for-windows-v4481000-officially-released/ and let us know what happens.

Thanks.

On Sun Nov 15 2015 15:30:25 GMT+0200 (FLE Standard, A.S. said:

Try to disable ABP or switch Ultra to Retro.
And go in the settings of web content and disable Popup Blocker. This is the source of many problems.

ABP disabled, pop-up blocker disabled. Using v4 so no ultra/retro that I can find. Issue persists - 

" The email and password you entered don't match. "

On Wed Nov 18 2015 08:12:16 GMT+0200 (FLE Standard, BugSir007 said:

Hi,

Still facing the same problem?

Please try to upgrade to the latest version of Maxthon http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/17794-maxthon-cloud-browser-for-windows-v4481000-officially-released/ and let us know what happens.

Thanks.

installed that, did everything A.S. suggested (except no retro/ultra that I can find..) and the issue persists...

The email and password you entered don't match.

at the end of my tether here...

are you trying to use magic fill ? the new google identificationprocess does not work with magic fill since it has 2 steps. That said, I have no issue to sign in so far, using ultra mode and ABP on?

did you install some extensions ? if so you may try to disable them.

sigmax2.png

2 minutes ago, -ody- said:

are you trying to use magic fill ? the new google identificationprocess does not work with magic fill since it has 2 steps. Btu I have no issue to sign in so far.

You.

STAR.

Magic Fill it was.

-ody- if you're ever in Finland, the beers are on me!

Archived