Bugs on Maxthon

LAXPR1

Hi. I am experiencing some bugs on v. 4.4.6.2000.

On paypal.com I'm not allowed to send money. It show a different submit button (written backward that reads "Send the money") with a different instruction. I have to use Google Chrome, where the button reads "Continue" and the transaction is completed.

On many pages a top-box opens saying "Time to upgrade your browser?". And shows the options of IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox. None for Maxthon. I can close the box, but after I switch to another page on the same site, the box reopens.

Hi. I am experiencing some bugs on v. 4.4.6.2000.

On paypal.com I'm not allowed to send money. It show a different submit button (written backward that reads "Send the money") with a different instruction. I have to use Google Chrome, where the button reads "Continue" and the transaction is completed.

On many pages a top-box opens saying "Time to upgrade your browser?". And shows the options of IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox. None for Maxthon. I can close the box, but after I switch to another page on the same site, the box reopens.

Please try upgrading to the latest release which you can find here, which is 4.4,8.1000  http://dl.maxthon.com/mx4/mx4.4.8.1000.exe

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived