problem in Maxthon Downloader in Android

engineer

Formerly when I was under Android 4.3 I used MxDownloader I could download images and apps on my extSdCard but after upgrading Android to 4.4.2 , I no more can do that please guide me how can continue to download on external memory card I need to save images on my memory 

Thanx

Formerly when I was under Android 4.3 I used MxDownloader I could download images and apps on my extSdCard but after upgrading Android to 4.4.2 , I no more can do that please guide me how can continue to download on external memory card I need to save images on my memory 

Thanx

It's not Maxthons fault. Thanks Google for this "issues". Their strange security policy caused problems with saving on SD Card. Many apps have problem with that.

A lot also depends on Android devices developers- for example- on my old Huawei with Kitkat 4.4.4 I had an option in settings to storage apps on Sd and gave them full permissions.

There are a lot of apps to download to get rid of this restrictions. You have to root your device of course.

Search in Google for it :wink:

BTW. I Don't have any problems with downloading and saving stuffs on SD by MX Downloader (4.4.2& 4.4.4 devices).

Archived