Very old bug: button keeping its input focus

maks_s

After a years, finally I have recorded how this bug looks.

Time to time , the same thing happens with navigation buttons: Back, Forward, Refresh. Also in this situation these buttons become sensitive to pressing Tab - input focus jumps from button to button in according to some "Tab Order".

Bug with scale button - stable reproducing in 4.4.6.1000. And if you got it, then after Tab pressing you will see that "Zoom In" button got focus instead of "Actual  size" button. 

Steps to reproduce: 1) click on Actual size; 2) press Spacebar - button keeps its input focus alive.

Bug with navigation bar buttons appears randomly after fast combination of two actions: mouse click on "Refresh" toolbutton and then pressing Spacebar to scroll reloaded page down - expected result is "page down", but sometimes the I see page refresh instead,  and is I got it once then if I will press Spacebar again, the reloading will be done again and again until I click on document area or do something else.

Bug with scale button - stable reproducing in 4.4.6.1000. And if you got it, then after Tab pressing you will see that "Zoom In" button got focus instead of "Actual  size" button. 

Steps to reproduce: 1) click on Actual size; 2) press Spacebar - button keeps its input focus alive.

1) click on Actual size; 2) press Spacebar - button keeps its input focus alive : confirmed, I can reproduce this until I click somewhere in the page : then hitting the space bar does not change the zoom 

but then after hitting tab I don't get zoom in focus but zoom out or zoom in focus (random)

sigmax2.png

Archived