browser stopped working won't reinstall

Hello I've had the Maxthon Cloud Browser installed on my computer for a long time. It worked fine last night. This morning when I opened it showed what I would call computer stuff that made no sense to me I couldn't read it.  I refreshed the home page and still nothing. I tried several of my favorite sites and again nothing.  I took it out and tried to reinstall it and it wouldn't open. I tried a number of times. I got the file from cnet'com. I went on line using explorer to contact this site for help. I found a download on it and tried again to download and install nothing. It downloads and when I try to open the file it won't open. I'm at a loss as to what to do to get it working again. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I'm using windows 10 and didn't have any problems after installing it til today. Thank you lee

Thank you for the link but it didn't work either I tried it three times. Then I tried going to the folder no luck. Then I clicked run as administrator and no luck. When I logged in here  and click on it the page turned but all I got was a blank page till I refreshed it. I'm at a complete loss as to what is going on or wrong.  This is one of the best browsers I've ever had and do miss it. Thank's again lee

Thank you for the link but it didn't work either I tried it three times. Then I tried going to the folder no luck. Then I clicked run as administrator and no luck. When I logged in here  and click on it the page turned but all I got was a blank page till I refreshed it. I'm at a complete loss as to what is going on or wrong.  This is one of the best browsers I've ever had and do miss it. Thank's again lee

Did you do a complete clean install, including user data?  If not, try that and report back.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived