Cloud pushing web pages is counter-intuitive right now

Right now, if you Cloud Push a website into "My Cloud", when you try to access it in another device, you have to download a file and then open that file with your browser.

Wouldn't it make more sense if it got pushed into "Cloud Tabs", or if it went to  a  personal cloud repository or links you can browse and click directly to access?

It isn't that big of a deal, but it does make Maxthon's "seamless web browsing" feel a lot less seamless.

The way you're doing it is making it seem wrong, My Cloud is meant for storage. Try Cloud Push and then select the device you want to send the link to. The link will open the next time you use Maxthon on that device(Edit: seemlessly :) ).  

Edit:This is the third time I add this image, every time I try to add an other image to another post this one is present too, so I delete it from the other post and then it disappears from here too....

Clipboard02.jpg

Yeah, I use it that way as well, and it works very well.

What I'm talking about is more like, if you want to save pages to read later (because you're searching about an specific topic, or you found something cool on the web, or you are making a list of stuff to buy), and you want to access them multiple times on a device, choosing which ones to access and which ones not to.

Skynote could be used for this purpose, but it is a bit clunky as well.

Archived