Freeze on opening some pages.

Maslobojik

Dead freeze on opening some pages. OS freeze too.

Hello, In order to provide better service, can you please provide the following information : ■ Your operating system platform and version? ■ Which version of Maxthon is installed? (Main Menu > About) With the above information we will be happy and able to help :)

which pages ? can you provide a link please ?

sigmax2.png

windows 7 ultimate Servise Pack 1

Pages:

https://disk.yandex.ru/client/disk

I will gradually add sites that will freeze

I'm using the same version as you and that page does not freeze at all for me.  Maybe try turning off or turning on GPU acceleration to see if that helps.  It had no effect on me though.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Hi,

Everytime when I open facebook and i try to scroll down Maxthon freezes, but if I open a new tab, I cannot use anymore, and I have to close and re-open Maxthon, other site work normally, only Facebook page does freeze Maxthon, older versions does not had this problem

S.O: WIndows 10 Pro

Version 4.4.7.3000

Please follow the steps in the Troubleshooting thread. This is a basic troubleshooting guide for users to try and find the cause of issues. Following the guide should allow you to hopefully fix the issue, or at least figure out the source that is causing it so that when posting on the forum users have more information available to offer help. After following the steps in the link above, please come back and post to say if it helped resolve your issues?

Hi,

Everytime when I open facebook and i try to scroll down Maxthon freezes, but if I open a new tab, I cannot use anymore, and I have to close and re-open Maxthon, other site work normally, only Facebook page does freeze Maxthon, older versions does not had this problem

Merged with other "freezing" thread.

Try the link in the post above and see what happens.

Archived