Cannot access forums suddenly

QIK5L

For the last 2 weeks I cannot access the forum unless I use a proxy, I get the following error- Sorry, you don't have permission for that! [#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community. Can someone check to see if my IP has been banned please - 101.98.190.61

For the last 2 weeks I cannot access the forum unless I use a proxy, I get the following error- Sorry, you don't have permission for that! [#2000] You are not allowed to visit this community. Can someone check to see if my IP has been banned please - 101.98.190.61

all ips starting with 101 have been banned due to a massive spam attack. I don't know how to unban yours without unbanning the others : No1maxthonfan is in charge of this, I'll let him know

sigmax2.png

Sorry, yes, due to the over 400 spam messages we received in a few minutes we had to ban a series of IP addresses and unfortunately yours was one that fell into that series.  All fixed now, so please try again.  My most sincere apology.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived