Lot of issues now..Very very bad update..

I have been using maxthon since three years and its getting worse ...Right now every time when i try to open a link using right click it hangs and the only solution is to end it in task manager...Along with that it also hangs when i click on any link and when it tries to open in the next tab...Same issue it hangs only solution is end it in task manager...I tried the latest version as well as the beta version both have the same problem and i am right now in a position to change my default browser if this issue is not sorted

I have been using maxthon since three years and its getting worse ...Right now every time when i try to open a link using right click it hangs and the only solution is to end it in task manager...Along with that it also hangs when i click on any link and when it tries to open in the next tab...Same issue it hangs only solution is end it in task manager...I tried the latest version as well as the beta version both have the same problem and i am right now in a position to change my default browser if this issue is not sorted

#1 - Okease say what Maxthon browserr you are using and 

#2 - What version although that may become obvious if given #1.

So far we can't know what you are talking about other than something from Maxthon.  Yes, mention of task manager narrows the field, but only eliminates two  of four Maxthon browsers.

Archived