Attention Guys !

Attention guys, I want to know why users maxthon treat rudely to their maxthon users?
I had some friends in the old forum, which is happening with the moderators! Thanks to one of them, I am user of this browser maxthon, he recommended me, now I hear that recently my friend was expulsed, I want to know why, if so I also I will retire of the forum, REMEMBER that the moderators not are maxthon, maxthon we do all ! I want an explanation! 
bye

Note.- His name is Peter Bu , he is a big man ! 

Attention guys, I want to know why users maxthon treat rudely to their maxthon users?
I had some friends in the old forum, which is happening with the moderators! Thanks to one of them, I am user of this browser maxthon, he recommended me, now I hear that recently my friend was expulsed, I want to know why, if so I also I will retire of the forum, REMEMBER that the moderators not are maxthon, maxthon we do all ! I want an explanation! 
bye

Note.- His name is Peter Bu , he is a big man ! 

He was banned for a number of reasons, which will not be discussed here.  That's all that needs to be said.  He has plenty to do on the Philippine website.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived