URL adress in YouTube videos

on html5 : when I click get video url nothing happens .I can click it 100 times and it doesn't do anything .

If I change the browser mode from Fast to Retro(Webkit-Trident) it goes to Adobe flash player (which I used previously and it was working fine) but this time when I click "get video URL'' this little window disappears .(right click on the video -get url      right click on copy url -the window disappears)

Plus another thing happened : on top of t he video it was a taskbar with Download video /Detach video. Now it's gone and very rarely it shows only Detach video

Plus another thing happened : on top of t he video it was a taskbar with Download video /Detach video. Now it's gone and very rarely it shows only Detach video

There are plenty of threads about this "issue"- use Search next time!

Download Floatbar shows only on Flash based videos.

On HTML5 it doesn't work/shows up.

It works fine, but you have to right click > copy the popup....uhm, so I guess it is NOT working as would be expected...although it is Maxthon giving you those other options....

Edit: But I'm using 4.4.7.600(no idea if you are seeing the blue popup with URL with M4.4.6.2000)

post-23066-0-96827300-1438915824_thumb.j

post-23066-0-80956400-1438915919_thumb.j

There are plenty of threads about this "issue"- use Search next time!

Download Floatbar shows only on Flash based videos.

On HTML5 it doesn't work/shows up.

I am using flash 18 and I have only half of this popup(detach video)The other half (download )has disappeared. 

A week ago it was working fine .

It works fine, but you have to right click > copy the popup....uhm, so I guess it is NOT working as would be expected...although it is Maxthon giving you those other options....

Edit: But I'm using 4.4.7.600(no idea if you are seeing the blue popup with URL with M4.4.6.2000)

I've updated to 4.4.7..600 and I can't see this blue popup.

If I change trident to webkit  it changes from html5 to adobe flash 18 .I can't copy even then but the ADBLOCK doesn't work (although it's enabled) 

I get a lot of advertisement on youtube.

A week ago all was working fine and I don't know what went wrong.

I even tried to reset Maxthon and performed 2 clean installs.

I can't get the blue popup, there's no right arrow as shown in Firefox and clicking getting Get video URL does nothing. Tested with popup blocker and ABP off. Standard UA

Everything works fine using Flash though with YTC. Except the right click menu...

Anyone else think it's slightly ironic that they're pushing HTML5, but I noticed that right-clicking on the get url links gets you a Flash context dialog?

how can I do that ?

Install the youtube centre extension. Go to any youtube page, click the settings icon next your user icon in the top right, then on the right Player > Player Type select Flash.

For downloading use the menu that is added below the video, for copy URL you;ll need to popout the video as the rightclick menu STILL doesn't work on flash video when in page.

Hopefully some of these issues will get resolved when/if MX ever updates their core that has been mentioned for quite a while now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived