backing up maxthon.

can anyone tell how i can completely back up maxthon.and i am talking about-favorites,quick access,custom search engines,extensions,skynote-everything.some said making a copy of "maxthon3" of /appdata folder should work.but,i upgraded and it didn't.
moreover ,i am facing a weird problems.when i log in to maxthon passport.all my favourites and custom search url's disappears.than,how am i supposed to synch new data.

post-488504-0-60410500-1437134044_thumb.

post-488504-0-31982000-1437134158_thumb.

Looks like you've customised the local account, then logged into your passport account, but haven't imported anything to it.

While signed in to your passport account: Main Menu > Tools > Import/Export Userdata> Import user data > Maxthon local account

That should import all the info from the right account to the left one.

As far as backing things up, backing up the appdata\Maxthon3 folder is all that is required if you use a Guest account. If using a passport then all data will be imported from the cloud. While you can keep a copy of the data, even if it is restored i'm pretty sure it will be updated by the cloud data. Still unsure how this works if the account is offline for a period of time.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. 

You can find it here. Main Menu > Tools > Import/Export Userdata> Import user data > Maxthon local account as 7twenty mentioned.

You can import your browsing data here.

I hope this would help you.

Feel free to contact us if there is any problem persists.

post-175194-0-61326200-1437361493_thumb.

Archived