Maxthon runs very slow

Hello. I had an old computer with 2 gb of ram and a dual core athlon 5000+ cpu, Maxthon runed very slow, when started it took about 20 seconds to load my fast dial. sometimes even longer. when trying to type url it sometimes just freezes.

Yesterday I build a brand new pc with athlon x4 860k and 8gb 1600 mhz ram. Installed Windows 10 Insider Preview x64 (and no, it's fine to use it now). Internet explorer started in 1 seconds after clicking the ie icon and loaded default page already. Downloaded maxthon and... it took 10 seconds to load. I though ok, maxthon just need to sync everything and then will be alright, but not. After syncyng everything it started loading pages very very slow, the interface is slow, loading maxthon takes a while too. 

Why is a browser so slow? Even my games start faster. Maxthon version is the latest.

Please follow the steps in the Troubleshooting thread.

This is a basic troubleshooting guide for users to try and find the cause of issues. Following the guide should allow you to hopefully fix the issue, or at least figure out the source that is causing it so that when posting on the forum users have more information available to offer help.

After following the steps in the link above, please come back and post to say if it helped resolve your issues?

sigmax2.png

Archived