What can I do when my Favorite websites don't show up on my Favorite bar?

Sometimes when I bring up Maxthon I get a nearly empty favorite Bar. I closed it down and brought it it back up about six times before I finally got the correct favorites bar today.

Is there something I can do to get the websites I have chosen for my Favorites bar back up there without having to shut down Maxthon browser?

Am I doing something to cause this bug?

Thank you for your replies.

I have long had a Passport account. I don't know why, but in the left-hand corner it says "Connected Accounts (0)"

Are the settings correctly set to sync, and are there any errors?

I don't know. Under "Settings" in the left-hand corner, everything is Enabled.

Do you have any issues with your net connection (slow, dropouts etc)

No known issues with my net connection. I have some slowness from low system resources and more so from the System Idle Process slowdown in Windows. sorry I forgot to post my specs. See below.

I have my Favorites on My Favorites bar once again now. On most loadings of Maxthon they appear. I don't know why sometimes they don't, and it would be nice if there were something I could do within the GUI to bring them back when they're absent without having to restart Maxthon and hope the bug doesn't repeat itself.

Computer:      Dell System B3 Desktop
CPU:           Intel Pentium 4-2667 (Northwood, D1)
               2666 MHz (20.00x133.3) @ 2657 MHz (20.00x132.9)
Motherboard:   DELL 0G1548
Chipset:       Intel 845GEV (Brookdale-GEV) + ICH4
Memory:        2048 MBytes @ 166 MHz, 2.5-3-3-7
               - 1024 MB PC3200 DDR-SDRAM - Kingston K
Graphics:      Intel 82845G/GL/GV Graphics Controller [DELL]
               Intel i845G(L) Integrated, 64 MB 
Drive:         ST380011A, 78.1 GB, E-IDE (ATA-6)
Drive:         HGST HTS545050A7E380, 488.4 GB, Serial ATA 3Gb/s <-> USB
Drive:         SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-252S, CD-R Writer
Sound:         Creative Technology SB Live! Series Audio Processor
Network:       RealTek Semiconductor RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet NIC [A/B/C]
Network:       Broadcom 4401 10/100 Integrated Controller
Antivirus:     Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8
Firewall:      Windows Firewall

I have long had a Passport account. I don't know why, but in the left-hand corner it says "Connected Accounts (0)"

it would be nice if there were something I could do within the GUI to bring them back when they're absent without having to restart Maxthon and hope the bug doesn't repeat itself.

Connected accounts related to links to Facebook/Twitter etc. If they haven't been linked, then it will show 0.

Go to Main Menu > Sync cloud image (top right)  > Click Sync on Favourites, it should try and resync your favourites without having to restart the browser. 

Connected accounts related to links to Facebook/Twitter etc. If they haven't been linked, then it will show 0.

Go to Main Menu > Sync cloud image (top right)  > Click Sync on Favourites, it should try and resync your favourites without having to restart the browser. 

Thanks for the clarification on Connected accounts.

Thanks for the sync suggestion. I tried it just now, and it didn't work.

Archived