Bug: cannot render "Pollfish" instructions page correctly

I've disabled ABP, and it still happens.  
I've also tried the portable version, and then it worked.

I've tried to find which addon causes it, by disabling all addons, but it didn't help (BTW, "Maxthon Help Desk" doesn't do anything - it goes to a page-not-found webpage).

I've also looked at the UA settings, but it's already unchecked (still, would be nice to be able to customize it per website)...

Switching to "chrome" UA, it still didn't help.

How could it be?

Maybe it's the version I use of Maxthon then (mx4.4.6.1000-a) ?

Try updating again, as it seems there was a -b revision since.

I've also tried the portable version, and then it worked.

That says to me it's a settings issue. Compare the options between your portable test, and your current version to see if there's anything different.

Also when disabling ABP, make sure you're disabling via the "Enable Adblock Plus" checkbox in the settings dialog.

Try updating again, as it seems there was a -b revision since.

That says to me it's a settings issue. Compare the options between your portable test, and your current version to see if there's anything different.

Also when disabling ABP, make sure you're disabling via the "Enable Adblock Plus" checkbox in the settings dialog.

How odd. I didn't change anything from yesterday, and now I can see the code there. I didn't update, didn't disable adblock...

How could it be?

How odd. I didn't change anything from yesterday, and now I can see the code there. I didn't update, didn't disable adblock...

How could it be?

I already encountered the same odd behaviour with another rendering issue....

sigmax2.png

Archived