Problems with logging in to my account

Hi. For a few weeks I've been having problems with loging in to my Maxthon account both on PC and Android. There are mulptiple persons who use Maxthon browser on my computer so I always log out when I stop using Maxthon. But next time when I try to log in, it says 'connection lost' or something like that and it turns to offline mode. About half an hour later I click on 'reconnect' and then it logs me in with no problems...

And on Android, it says that I am connected, though when I try to sync favorites I can't do it... Also there have been some times when Maxthon logs me out on my phone with no reason and then I can't login for a few days.

P.S. On PC Maxthon browser if you can't log in to your account, when MX turns to offline mode, there are two 'reconnect' buttons. The one that is in the sidebar is not working. When you click on it, it doesn't do anything..

Hi. For a few weeks I've been having problems with loging in to my Maxthon account both on PC and Android. There are mulptiple persons who use Maxthon browser on my computer so I always log out when I stop using Maxthon. But next time when I try to log in, it says 'connection lost' or something like that and it turns to offline mode. About half an hour later I click on 'reconnect' and then it logs me in with no problems...

And on Android, it says that I am connected, though when I try to sync favorites I can't do it... Also there have been some times when Maxthon logs me out on my phone with no reason and then I can't login for a few days.

P.S. On PC Maxthon browser if you can't log in to your account, when MX turns to offline mode, there are two 'reconnect' buttons. The one that is in the sidebar is not working. When you click on it, it doesn't do anything..

could it be a network issue ? 

about PC issue : which maxthon version do you use ? did you perform a clean install ? do you run any extensions ?

sigmax2.png

Archived