Crash when video or picture appears

gi0

Good morning.

This browser is working very well in place I am , but I got a big problem.

When it  appears on the page a picture or a video clip ,  and the small image  crash the browser .

Something missing , must be installed?

Thanks a lot .

Best wishes .

post-487002-0-92330400-1434792498.png

Try the suggestion above.

Also are you using a passport account? And if so did you login in with it when testing with the portable version? If yes to both those questions, try again but without logging in to your passport account.

Hi,

Really sorry for your inconvience. Maybe you can try by a fresh install of the latest version to see if it works. http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/15475-maxthon-cloud-browser-for-windows-v4453000-officially-released/ A  portable version would be help if it still does not work. If you have an account, maybe you can log out to see the result. Please try this. Feel free to contact us if the problems persists.

I have installed and latest version Visual C++ but it still doesn't work,and Maxthon portable ,same problem.

Other browsers have not any problems .Something missing...but I do not now what .

I will try one more time with latest version.

Thanks .

Regards.

It seems to me that I don't have any problems with Visual C++. Just what I have installed classical version and works very well .

New version is not working in my computer .Sorry 

Thanks for help .

Regards .

New version is not working in my computer .Sorry 

Did you see this post and did you try it?

Also are you using a passport account? And if so did you login in with it when testing with the portable version? If yes to both those questions, try again but without logging in to your passport account.

Archived