Adblock enabled but ads not blocked in google

i3zs88ty.jpg

arwzmd9x.jpg

the adblocker plus is whitelisting some adds and you cant do anything to block this :S

pls tell me what to do u..

would be great if i could right click and select block frame or something..

i know resently the blocking extentions companies making a lot of money with withelistining a lot of adds..

thats why they where afraid of the new browser of ios 9 (safari) it has his own add blocking app integrated

the adblocker plus is whitelisting some adds and you cant do anything to block this :S

pls tell me what to do u..

would be great if i could right click and select block frame or something..

i know resently the blocking extentions companies making a lot of money with withelistining a lot of adds..

thats why they where afraid of the new browser of ios 9 (safari) it has his own add blocking app integrated

make sure to uncheck this

post-3259-0-59535700-1434488233_thumb.pn

sigmax2.png

I accidentally deleted the EasyLists option!

Oooops, what now?

Click the "add filter" button and add it back.

Can you link to a site that has ads not being blocked, just in case it's one that for some reason ABP has issues with.

If you select "View filter log" what shows in the log?

Click the "add filter" button and add it back.

Can you link to a site that has ads not being blocked, just in case it's one that for some reason ABP has issues with.

If you select "View filter log" what shows in the log?

Thanks, I added it back.

Google search has ads not blocked, but I don't usually have this with my own laptop.

The View Log is empty.

Hello all,

basically today I noticed a weird thing, that there is an AD on my google search page when I use maxthon (IE, Firefox or chrome doesn't have that weird bug). I take care of my computer and I make sure I don't install any malware accidentally. I ran Malwarebytes with 0 results in search. 

Any ideas?

here's the screenshot of the ad: 

post-9406-0-14697600-1434560824_thumb.pn

and here's the screenshot of the extensions that I have installed:

post-9406-0-35647800-1434560865_thumb.pn

Hello all,

basically today I noticed a weird thing, that there is an AD on my google search page when I use maxthon

Merged with same issue! Perform a search :)

Hello,

since a couple of days i started to experience some annoying ads on the google homepage.  (see example image below)

3FCsoRg.jpg

This happened in my old maxthon3c browser. so yesterday i decided to update to the last version of maxthon 4. I installed the portable one.

Well the same ads started to display on the google homepage (only there!)  after some hours.

Is this something related to maxthon itself?  i don't think so, otherwise there would be more complaints on the forum, which i'm not seeing.

I checked my pc installed progs, scanned with antimalware and antivirus, checked with hijackthis.. etc.. but nothing is coming out.

Chrome and IE have no ads and no problem at all.

Only maxthon, how is it possible? there really is a malware made for maxthon only? seems strange to me.. 

Is there a way to see what plugins/components are starting within maxthon?

need some help to find this out, is driving me crazy  :wacko:

Hello,

since a couple of days i started to experience some annoying ads on the google homepage.  (see example image below)

Merged threads, perform a search… :wink:

TGhank you for the tip of erasing lines in the global rules of ABP... those ads was going me crazy!! I was about to uninstall maxthon. and then, I found this answer!

I hope a rep or dev sees this post!

Remember this is a browser that is flaunting ABP as a major feature. If a user is on the verge of uninstalling because they think ABP isn't working, or there is something wrong with the browser, then maybe it should be reassessed if these default exceptions are worthwhile.

Is the few clicks gained from the ads worth the potential loss of users?

every search with google in the results you get advertising as in photos.
This only happens with maxthon. It does not happen with other browsers.
It is about two weeks that they are doing this.
I tried to put the link advertising on ABP with the exact rules but this continuousadvertising
HELP ME :-)

post-255594-0-77713800-1434952596_thumb.

Archived