Google Maps 3D mode does not work

Hello,
This is an automatic reply.
In order to provide better service, can you please provide the following information :

Your OS (Windows 7,8 or 8.1, 10, MacOSX, Linux...)
Which version of Maxthon is installed?
What extensions and skins are installed?

With the above information we will be happy and able to help, see you soon :)

When I use Google maps with ultra mode, I am not able to use earth mode but in retro mode i could. Does ultra mode support earth mode?

actually it looks like I can't either : I tried to change the UA, but I only can see the simplified view..

sigmax2.png

actually it looks like I can't either : I tried to change the UA, but I only can see the simplified view..

On win10 I can't see Gmaps in retro, only in ultra, so I have no idea whether I'm seeing simplified version or not. I've used both newly modified UA and no user agent.

I get the Satellite Earth view in Ultra mode but not the red and white compass or the Tilt View button. I use the Minimalist UA. It's fine in Retro. The problem is caused because Google Maps doesn't function correctly with the old Chrome 30 Blink Core used by Maxthon. We will probably have to wait for the new core to arrive.

Hi guys, Am i doing something wrong? Google maps, earth view seems to work fine in both modes ...

Same here. Can't see any issues? Is there a difference in what is shown depending on what Chrome/webkit/blink version is used?

There's definitely no error. Only thing I can think of is that Google is serving different data to different zones, some of which needs newer webkit/blink to run properly.

Try running without signing in to your account or using Maxthon portable to test with and see if it makes a difference. If yes, then it's a settings thing. If no, then it's a google thing.

Same here. Can't see any issues? Is there a difference in what is shown depending on what Chrome/webkit/blink version is used?

There's definitely no error. Only thing I can think of is that Google is serving different data to different zones, some of which needs newer webkit/blink to run properly.

Try running without signing in to your account or using Maxthon portable to test with and see if it makes a difference. If yes, then it's a settings thing. If no, then it's a google thing.

looks like we're not speaking about the same thing

sorry it's in french. I can only access to simplied view, not earth 3d view

post-3259-0-13273400-1432051007_thumb.pn

post-3259-0-84659400-1432050999_thumb.pn

sigmax2.png

I confirm my precedent reply, it works with Maxthon… but the last version (4.2.0.2400) which support GPU Hardware Acceleration! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Google Maps does not work when I switch to 3D mode.

When I check why it does not work, it links me here:

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/3096703?hl=en&authuser=0&p=requirements&rd=1

I am a big user of Google Maps so I would be very grateful if this can be looked at. Thank you!

(using v4.4.5.3000 on Windows 8.1)

merged ! same issue here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php/topic/15170-google-earth-in-ultra-mode/?hl=%2Bearth+%2Bmode

sigmax2.png

Archived