Magic Fill password security

I have saved a couple of passwords in MF. Is there any way to stop someone else on my PC from seeing my passwords? 

If they don't know your log-in password, they won't be able to see any site passwords.  All Magic Fill information is encrypted.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I added myself as a General Identity and set as Default. I then added a second one for my wife. I presume there's some method by which I can select Me as General Identity . . . and she as herself with each of us only able to see our own passwords; but I can't seem to be able to do it. Even if I make her Default I can still see MY passwords.

I added myself as a General Identity and set as Default. I then added a second one for my wife. I presume there's some method by which I can select Me as General Identity . . . and she as herself with each of us only able to see our own passwords; but I can't seem to be able to do it. Even if I make her Default I can still see MY passwords.

are you using a passport ? if you don't then you're using a guest account which is not password protected

you should get a passport account for you and another one for your wife, each of you would be able to use maxthon using his own account.

sigmax2.png

Archived